Monday, January 4, 2010

I may need professional help.

According to my stat counter, other than me, I have had one person from Germany (probably by accident) visit my blog, as well as what I can only assume is the Google Bot. So, Guten Tag to you, and < insert computer speak here > to you, Google Bot! Welcome once again to my little corner of the web, where I apparently sit with a dunce cap, sniffing glue, and crying that nobody likes me. I feel a song coming on...oh wait...it passed. This is not the reason I need professional help.

WAY back when, when "The Bachelor" first aired, I watched with thousands, dare I say millions of other women as Alex Michel made the wrong choice in sending Trista away, "broken hearted". Now, it was so long ago, that I can't even guarantee that I watched the whole season, but I do remember the finale...and I know that I got swept up in the drama enough to watch the very first season of "The Bachelorette" as Trista got her turn in the driver's seat, so to speak. Since that time, there have been many more "most dramatic rose ceremonies ever", and I have been in attendance for most of them. I could go on and on about how I was not one of the major fans of Jillian, as I was a die hard Melissa fan all through that monstrosity of a season with Jason Mesnick, and the accomanying crotch shots of his now main squeeze "Molly" but I will just let sleeping dogs lie. I gave up all hope of Jillian being a sane woman, when she let this little cutie pie go...



Well, in case you have been living under a rock, and haven't heard...pilot, and Dallas Texas native Jake Pavelka is named to be the next Bachelor, and this show premiers tonight! The show starts in about 30 minutes, and the anticipation is killing me! Don't worry, I've taken all the proper precautions, including setting my DVR, and taking my heart arrythmia medication, and the captain has cleared me for takeoff.

With any luck, this show will not include as many "mile high club" inductees, as I suspect would happen if he weren't such a "good guy"...or at least, I hope not! Stay tuned for my weekly rundown, of who should stay, go, or change her wardrobe choices.

1 comment:

Heather said...

First of all, I have to say I love the "acknowledged my awesomeness"!!! You amaze us sometimes!

Second...I need my stinkin inlaws to leave so we can watch it!!!!!!!!!! I am dying over here! It started 15 minutes ago and I am bouncing off the walls wanting them to leave! I know that is rude, but dangit...I need to watch some Jake with my best bud!!!!!