Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Flintstones meet the Jetsons

When you hear the word "Flintstone" what is the first thing you think of? I would be willing to venture a guess that it involves one of three things:

1) Dinosaurs

2) Cars that you had to be physically fit to drive...which I don't understand because why not just have the dinosaur or saber tooth tiger pull you in a cart? And come on, it's not like Fred Flintstone was some kind of Fabio with rippling muscles...and what if Wilma or Betty ever needed to run arrands, do you think their little toothpick legs could take them very far? But I digress...

or 3) Showers that involved dousing you with Elephant snot.

Right? Okay, maybe I'm the only one who thinks of number 3. Anyway, on the flipside, what do you think of when you hear the word "Jetson"? It stands to reason that it would involve either flying cars, robots, or "Spacely Sprockets" right? Again, I'm probably the only person who even remembered the third thing...
Well, what if I told you that you could combine your visions from both of these nostalgic cartoons into one bundle of technological magic? Sounds too good to be true, I know, but I present to you:


SPIKE THE ULTRA DINOSAUR!

Guaranteed to provide your child with HOUR of fun and excitement, for the low low price of $120 and and an "I told you so".

Now, if only Santa Claus had a return policy...

No comments: