Thursday, April 15, 2010

ALMOST Diez y Seis Quote!

I know it, I can admit that I am a loser.  I told you all that this would be up by 8:00 central time, and it is now 10:50, but I maintain that is is 8:00 somewhere, so there you go!  First, a couple of pictures, to entice you to enter this time. 
Here is a wide shot, of everything there is to offer.  The DVD she guessed the info for, a couple packages of microwave popcorn, PLUS 3 kinds of candy, all neatly arranged in a completely personalized ETCHED GLASS bowl!  Now, who wouldn't want that?! 
A close up shot of the bowl.  It has her last name (yeah, I know, I kinda screwed it up, but I'm getting better) and it says "Movie night.  Now it's a party!" on it.  Best part?  Since it is etched into the bowl...it is DISHWASHER SAFE!!!  So come on people!  Let's see if we can't get more than 3 people to enter this time, shall we!

Alright...so here's the quote.


"He's a real gentleman.  I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink, before he pees in it."


Here are your chances to win:
  1. BLOG ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY.  This is a way you can win, even if you have no idea where this quote came from.  Doesn't even have to be a blog totally devoted to this, just a blurb...any blurb will do!
  2. TELL WHAT MOVIE THE QUOTE CAME FROM.
  3. TELL WHAT CHARACTER DELIVERED THE QUOTE.
  4. NAME THE ACTOR/ACTRESS WHO PLAYED THE CHARACTER
  5. TELL THE LINE DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR AFTER QUOTE WAS DELIVERED.
  6. NAME ANOTHER QUOTE FROM THE SAME MOVIE.  If you make me laugh, I will throw in an extra entry for you.
Sounds simple enough, right? 
So, I will keep this open until midnight on the 20th, and will announce the winner sometime during the day on the 21st.  Good luck!

9 comments:

Myya said...

I'm first I'm first!!! :) Steel Magnolias. LOVE that movie!!!

Myya said...

Said by: Ouiser Boudreaux

Myya said...

Actress: Shirley MacLaine

Myya said...

Line before: Oh Ouiser, Drum would NEVER point a gun at a lady!

Myya said...

A couple of my favs... "That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto Bismol" and "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket".

Macey said...

Ahh! My all time favorite movie quote!
Shirley Mclains character, Ouiser!

Macey said...

My other favorite is when Dolly Parton's character says..."He's so confused. He doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt." LOL!!!

shortmama said...

Love that movie so much!

Xazmin said...

This is a HARD contest! Can't I be entered just for commenting? I hardly ever watch movies! I think you should just appreciate that I took the time to watch a whole season's worth of the Bachelor in 2 days just so I could dish with you, and express said appreciation by giving me this prize. Sound good? Did I at least make you laugh? Can I get an entry for that?