- I got my very first award on Monday! Of course, I've been too busy to blog about it yet, (and I would hate to fail with rule following with my very first award) so for now, I will just say, "THANK YOU JENNIFER!" and promise to post it really soon.
- I had an appointment on Tuesday, of NASA-esque proportions. Are you on the edge of your seat yet?
- I FINALLY finished getting the prize package together for Heather, the winner of my very first Quince Quote, but in all my airheaded glory, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it merrily on it's way to her house. So, here's hopin' that she will take a picture, so I can link back to it, eventually.
- I am in the process of finishing a top secret project, that I will post about by the end of this month (hopefully).
- Roon and I took serious steps towards getting the HOA off our backs.
- My kid(s) helped with the laundry.
- I am getting so psyched about my Spring Swap package for Mamarazzi! I've been seriously gathering things this week, and I'm pleased with how it's coming along. On the same note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMARAZZI!!! Her birthday is today...and that's no 'foolin'.
So, yeah, that's a sampling of the things I have been up to the last few days. Understand why blogging fell off the list? If not, please take this opportunity to imagine me down on my knees, groveling at your feet, and begging for your forgiveness. Beyond that, not real sure what I can do for ya.
In other news: It's birthday month! I just LOVE birthday month! I can pretty much get away with anything during the month of April. The year Bug was born (his birthday is one week after mine) Roon got me a Kitchenaid stand mixer, because he felt so guilty that I was going to have to add "childbirth" to my list of fun birthday month activities. My gift this year, is a new blog design. I have selected my designer, and have begun communications with her, but because of her overwhelming popularity, it will probably be the middle of June before you see the changes here. But, have no fear, it will be AWESOME. My other birthday gift this year, is really a gift for Roon as well. You see, we are going on a date the Saturday before my birthday, and it is a very special outing, to say the least. Any guesses what it might be?
Photo courtesy of Google search...
BON JOVI BABY!!! They've been Roon's favorite band since, well since WAY before I met him, so this is a real treat. The concert is on April 10th, so 9 days and counting...
Sorry most of this post is cryptic. I'll get to filling you guys in ASAP. Remember, patience is a virtue...