Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh Happy Day!


It's been a stressful couple of days. 
It's possible that Boo threw up at Applebees when we went to celebrate our first successful week of school.  It's also possible that 3/4 of my children were forcibly removed from Home Depot for poor behavior on Saturday.  It's possible...but I plead the 5th.
Lucky for me, it's time to link up with Mamarazzi for her weekly "Happy List"!  YAY!!!
So, what am I happy for?



This tops my list!  THAT, is MY nephew.  Isn't he just the cutest thing?  My sister, Boogs, posted this video on her blog, and I am not above pirating when it comes to something that adorable.  You. Are. Welcome.  I get to see this little toe head in about 55 days, and I can't wait!

Next...remember when I hinted about my new linky party HERE?  Well, as you can see, my blog design is not done, or started but I can't take it anymore!  Roon is going to make me a temporary button for my party, and I will be announcing all the details on September 1st.  Linking will then take place on the last Saturday of the month...giving you plenty of time to join in.  I am so happy to get this party started!

Finally, I am happy that Roon and I have finally decided exactly what we're going to do with our little bathroom.  Thanks to my little sister's interior design skills from thousands of miles away, we have designed what I think will probably turn out to be one of my favorite rooms in the house!  Supplies have been purchased, and we're doing all the work ourselves (Did I really just say that?!) over the next couple of weeks.  And you know, there are going to be pictures!  Well...there will be pictures if it turns out well.  If not, I may not want photographic evidence of the carnage.

What's on YOUR happy list? 

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you are my hero....we are pretty much starting over because the contractor did not do what we asked for soooo i cannot even imagine trying to do any of it myself.

can't wait ti find out what your linky party is!

Macey said...

Oh, I can NOT wait to hear what happens with you two working on the bathroom! If Roon is as "good" with power tools as my hubs, watch out!!

Myya said...

Your newphew IS adorable! I loveit when the wee ones dance :) Excited for details about your link party! Cannot wait for stories & pictures of your bathroom redo... maybe it will motivate me to get movin on ours!