Saturday, August 28, 2010

Guilty Conscience

I have secrets.  Things I am a tad embarrassed to admit.  Thankfully, THAT is exactly the point of Mamarazzi's next swap!!! 
Photobucket

Come on!  You HAD to know that I would be all over joining another one!  My last swap partner and I are like this *crosses fingers together*.  Seriously!  I would probably even let her babysit my kids sight unseen.  Of course, after yesterday, I'd be tempted to leave them with the woman behind the counter at our local McDonald's, but that's neither here nor there.  I LOVE Evelyn!  

So, I never participated in one of Mamarazzi's "Favorite Things" swaps, so that is what I voted for, but I'm SO EXCITED to get to participate in her maiden voyage of Guilty Pleasures!  

Now the only question is...How do you put "dancing around the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel" in a flat rate box?  We shall see!

If you want to join up too, click on the cute button and head on over to fill out Mamarazzi's form.  If you do, you just might be my partner!  


5 comments:

Macey said...

Pretty sure I'm gonna link up with this, I LOVE dumping my guilt on others! LOL

Myya said...

Dancing around the bathroom in just a towel in a box... I've got to see this! :) I think I am going to link up. I'm waiting till this evening to decide & also so that I can hopefully get a link together for her Happy List post as well. Sounds like a fun one, If I don't get in I know I will feel left out so I just gotta do it huh!

Mamarazzi said...

omg...towel time if most def one of my guilty pleasures!

so happy you are playing!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

AW Dang it. I wish I still had a blog.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I LOVE SAMI!!!!!!!