First, I'll start by revealing which one was the correct answer.
- "SUME" and I met when I was a junior in high school, and we started dating the summer before my senior year. He was 20, while I was 17. He was a friend of a really good friend of mine, and while I did not seek out the relationship, I inadvertantly hurt my friend when our relationship began. I say he was chivalrous to a fault, because he wouldn't let me open my own door or pay for things. Sounds great, right? WRONG! If I opened my own door, he would make me get out, and get back in, with him opening the door. If he didn't have money to pay for us to go out...we didn't go out. Even if I offered to pay. NOT AN OPTION!!! My mom saw how he looked at me when he was around me, and she honestly did say that I would end up marrying a friend, just not THIS friend. As his alias implies, he is the boy who I've mentioned before, who did not get the old saying about "assuming" things. If you can't remember, click on the link, and scroll to the bottom...
- "DOOM" and I met within a couple of weeks of my moving into my college apartment. I went to Ricks College, in Rexurg, Idaho. In case you've never heard of it, it's a private college owned by my church. It has since changed to BYU-Idaho. He looked great on paper, but turned out to be a real jerk. He once told me that my boobs were the perfect size. He wouldn't date me if they were any bigger, or any smaller. Yup. I sure know how to pick 'em. Luckily, it didn't last long, and we were broken up by fall semester...when I gave "Sume" another brief chance...
- "ROON" and I met during my Freshman year at Ricks.
The second question is:
How do you suppose Roon and I met?
- We had a class together.
- We met as a result of a dental appointment.
- We went to the same church (more specifically, the same ward on campus).
- All of the above
- None of the above
You have until June 7th, at 8:00 am (central time) to get your answers in. Just like last time, if you blog about my game (even if you just mention it briefly) I will narrow the choices down to 2 for you. That's increasing your odds by 60%!
UPDATED: Through my sheer genius, the answer to this post was visible for about a minute and a half through the blog yesterday, and for about an hour through Google Reader. To add a touch of fairness, for anyone who may have already seen the answer, and give everyone who didn't see it a chance to earn extra points, I am offering a BONUS QUESTION!!!
The Bonus question is...
What were Roon and I majoring in?
- Me-Nursing, Roon-Computer Information Systems
- Me-Elementary Education, Roon-Sport's Medicine
- Me- Theater, Roon-Education
- Me-Culinary Arts, Roon-Automotive Repair
This question is now closed. Thanks for entering!!!