Here is my list for this week:
- Boo has always been pretty good with manners. She was taught very early on to say "thank you", even when it sounded more like "den do". Recently though, she has been saying words more clearly, and picking up on some new ones. Now, without being reminded, she says "You're gelkum" when someone says "thank you" to her. It's so adorable! I just wanna make a sound byte of it, and turn it into an alert on my phone!
- Roon and I were able to have a FABULOUS outing without the kids on Tuesday. We went to Six Flags, to ride all the big rides. Best part? NO LINES!!! We walked right on most of them, including this:
thanks to Google and THIS GUY for the image...
- We got a new Chinese restaurant in town! Our town is disgustingly small, and has all of 6 restaurants. We were so excited to find that a new one opened up, and it means that we no longer have to drive 20-30 minutes to get some tasty fried rice! Egg Rolls? Don't mind if I do!
- My Lady is okay! She had to go in for emergency surgery last Sunday to remove her gallbladder, but she is recovering well. She's been well taken care of (since she's surrounded by family from both sides), which I'm glad for...I just wish I could be more help. I sure love that girl! (For those who may not know, Lady is my best friend, who also happens to be my next door neighbor.)
- We've started booking our vacation! Granted, going to the middle of nowhere in Wyoming is a little different than how I imagined we would be spending our summer vacation, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The most exciting thing thus far? We are making the trip home a mini family vacation! We're going to hit up my sister in Vegas, for some free room and board, then travel on to see the Grand Canyon, and such on our way back to Texas. I'm so excited to get to see my Seester, and finally have a chance to give this guy:
Totally stole this picture of my adorable 1 year old nephew off my sister's blog...
Love you Boogs!
A BIG Birthday Hug!If you want to play along, click on the adorable button , and link up your happy list! It's a great way to end, or begin your week!