I received 2, in one day!
Yes. Thank you, thank you!
**bows gracefully (yeah right!) and is hit in the head with a flying bouquet**
First, my friend CJ over at SimplySimonsons, thinks I'm sweet. Awww, thanks! If she's referring to the amount of soda I have running through my veins right now, she would be right! I think there may even be a little blood in my Dr. Pepper...
Only rule I'm aware of, is to pass this on to 3 bloggers who I think are sweet. Dang! Only 3?!
I guess I'll have to say:
- Emmy, at Emmy Mom, One Day at a Time- because she always has such a positive outlook, and has managed to take the early arrival of her beautiful son Ryder, in stride.
- Myya, at Myya Says- because she never fails to send me the most uplifting emails, usually when I am feeling my lowest. It feels like I've known her forever!
- Mamarazzi, at Dandelion Wishes- because she inspires me to be a better wife and mother. She not only regularly expresses her love and admiration for her husband and family, but she also lets her readers know that they are also an important part of her life. In short, she's awesome!
To Sami SymmetryInMotion she really knows how to write and you can honestly hear her voice when reading her blog.
Thank you so much!
The rules for this one, are to tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 3 other bloggers. What is the deal with 3?! Okay, so I don't plan to really expand on all of them, because there are a few, that can be a full post, all in themselves. Plus, I don't want to make this so long that nobody reads it all the way through. Here are my 7 things...
- I have been banned for life from a tourist attraction in Ohio.
- I was once kicked off an airplane, because I was a "threat to security".
- I graduated high school with my "Nurse Assistant" certification, but I never got to use it.
- My family is almost unnaturally obsessed with High School Musical. More specifically, my husband is. It is not uncommon to find us rockin' out to the soundtrack while on a road trip.
- I still sleep with a stuffed animal that I have had since I was 2. He's a dog, and his name is "Arf Arf". Everyone joked and asked me if I was going to take him on my honeymoon. Joke's on them...I DID!!! He hung out in the closet for a few years, and was re-introduced to my bed after my most recent surgery. And, no, Roon doesn't object...
- I HATE shoe shopping for myself. I know that probably makes me less of a female, but I do. I despise it. I think it may stem from the fact that I have zero coordination and balance, so most of the "cute" shoes are out of my realm of possibility. Even for my wedding, I wore tennis shoes.
- I own my own business. Once I have things remodeled to be just how I like it, I will direct you to it. Until then, you can know that I specialize in all things vinyl (as in wall art, not records or flooring).
- MiMi, at Living In France- because I'm almost certain we were separated at birth. Although we've never met, I consider her to be one of my dearest friends. Whether she's crafting, hosting a giveaway, or heck, even talking about the weather, she keeps me laughing!
- Shortmama, at Family of Shorts-because she does it all! She swaps, she crafts, she writes snarky letters, and she does it all while trying to inspire us all to lose weight!
- CJ, at Simply Simonsons- because she reminds me so much of myself. Her blog is a veritable potpouri of posts, and they never fail to amuse me. (Sorry, I know you just got this one, but I couldn't help myself...)