- Our trip west is less than a month away...YIKES! I've started making a list of mini posts I'm going to schedule, so you can't miss me too badly.
- Between Quince Quote, my "Our Jouney to Forever" posts, and the regular memes I participate in, I think I've forgotten how to blog. As in, coming up with something to write about. Hence, this discombobulated post. You're welcome!
- I have a to do list that is about a mile long right now. Topping the list is finishing up a few custom orders, which should have been done FOREVER ago. Mopping the kitchen floor, vaccuuming, and laundry are also on the list. Getting dressed in real clothes and taking a shower, didn't make the cut...
- I found out who my partner for Mamarazzi's Red, White, and Blue Swap is! I would tell you who she is, but I think I'll just say that if my luck continues at this rate, I may be tempted to buy a lottery ticket! Seriously...awesome!
- Speaking of Mamarazzi... Right now she is having an awesome GAME GIVEAWAY! I want to win, so I'm using this time for shameless self-promotion. If you want to go against me, head on over to enter yourself. Or don't because that means I have a better chance of winning!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
So much stuff is going on around here!