Friday, March 5, 2010

Love, Me

I'm a day late in linking up with Shortmama for her Dear Someone letters, but I hope you will all forgive me. After you read mine, head on over to visit her, and see what other people had to say!

Dear Boo,

If you don't like when mommy has to hold
you over the sink to rinse out your hair...
STOP TRYING TO WASH IT YOURSELF!!!

Love,
You can join Bug in his quest to receive toiletries for his birthday
Mommy


Dear Costco,

Oh, how I love you! I love how I can always find
"old" movies for cheap, and that cheese is an absolute
steal! But, we must talk about your gigantic bottles
of laundry soap and fabric softener. Once the level
reaches the low side, and detergent no longer flows
freely from the spicket, they're really a nuissance to
deal with. Together, I'm sure we can find a solution.

Sincerely,
Love me some giant bottle of Cheer,
Sym

Dear Sissy and Bubble,

I realize that your lives are completely unfair, and that
you always get the short end of every stick. That being
said, Mommy was NOT kidding about taking you to a
homeless shelter so you can see first hand that there are,
in fact, people who have a rougher life than you.

Love,
Seriously, you haven't had a phone of your own, your WHOLE LIFE?!
Mommy

3 comments:

Macey said...

LOL! Kids are dramatic, aren't they?
I love super size bottles of laundry det...but sometimes I can't lift em cuz they're too big!

Jennifer said...

lol children always think they have it so bad! if only they knew!

shortmama said...

Thanks for joining in! Oh kids have it so rough these days dont they!!??