Monday, March 22, 2010

Betcha Didn't Know...

I saw this list of quesions over at Emmy's blog, and she got them from MannLand5. I thought it might be fun to link up to a brand new (to me) blog, so here I go...

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1999. SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST, BABY!!!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
I would have to say my brain. So many of the things I do take so little brain power, that I sometimes feel like it is going to turn to mush. Eventually, I'll have time to read books without pictures again, right?

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Since I can't swim...I would have to say lake house. At least if you fall in a lake, you have a finite area you would have to swim before you reach a shore. Plus, there wouldn't be waves threatening to drag you out to the middle of the great blue. Plus, I like changing seasons. The beach doesn't seem to offer that.

4. Mac or PC?
PC. No reason in particular. I married a PC. The decision was made for me. I do, however, haven an iPhone. So, does that make me both?

5. Did you wear braces?
Nope. Sometimes looking at my teeth now, I wish I would have...

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
How about anyone who has amazing homemaking or organizational skills. Of course, to make it worth my while, I would probably have to be them for more like a month...

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
5 that I can think of when I was a kid, 1 time to go off to college, and 6 times since I got married 10 years ago. Wow. That's like a dozen different houses!

8. Would you rather cook or clean?"
I guess I would rather clean. I prefer baking over both of those options though. Maybe my answer to number 6 should have been Julia Child. Can't seem to cook worth a darn.

There you have it! A little bonus information about me, and it's not even the 12th of the month, you lucky ducks you! Go over to MannLand, and link up, if you feel so inclined...

5 comments:

shortmama said...

Ok I will cook and you can clean...deal?

Macey said...

I'm with Shortmama...now, I have to go cuz there's this chick on tv yakking and I want to choke her and she won't shut up!

beckyjune said...

I think I was a better cook before I had all of these kids- at least I took time to make fancier meals more often.

Natalie said...

I love cooking, but then you still have to clean up the mess. You can't really win there, can you?
I told my husband once that we needed a maid. He told me we had one, me. I wasn't amused to say the least.

Emmy said...

Yeah for 99! I forgot we used to say that too, about saving the best for last. 99 really was a good year to graduate :) Oh and rather than be the person with the really good homemaking skills how about have them just come over and do it for me? I would like that :)