4 shows I like to watch:
- The Bachelor(ette)...obviously
- Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice (they can count as one right?)
4 things I am passionate about:
- Lately...doughnuts. Totally cancels my workout, but sometimes I just don't care.
- Collecting Box Tops for Education. Yes, I know they're only 10 cents a piece, but so far I have single handedly raised like $100 for my school doing it. You don't want 'em, send 'em my way...it's free money y'all!
- Voting/Taking surveys. I vote in every election I know about, and research the facts so I'm informed, and I actively participate in a survey panel for "Knowledge Networks". I love feeling like my opinion matters.
- Linen Closets. Not even my husband is allowed to put things away in there. IT'S MY TURF!
4 phrases I say a lot:
- "No Ma'am!" (Usually to Boo)
- "It's true." (I blame my Brother in Law)
- "Friggin A" (No, this is not a substitution for the real words. I actually do say this...)
- "Smooth move, Exlax"
4 things I have learned:
- Money can make you comfortable, but it can't make you happy.
- Some recipes are only meant to be photographed.
- If you want to know who your true friends are...have a crisis.
- Don't judge parents based on a snapshot into their day. Chances are, you are not seeing the whole picture.
4 places I would like to go:
- An amusement park (sans children)
- A spa for the weekend
- A Disney Cruise (Fun for the whole family!)
4 things I did yesterday:
- Talked with my sister in law on the phone.
- Signed up for FreeCycle (time to purge some of this STUFF!)
- 2 loads of laudry (still trying to get caught up from my week long hiatus aka head cold)
- Watched the Bachelor
4 things I'm looking forward to:
- Getting our debt paid off.
- Our 10 year anniversary trip (even if it will come 8+ months late.)
- My little brother moving closer to us.
- Getting my house organized.
4 things I love about winter:
- Snuggling under the covers to watch a movie with Roon.
- Baking without overheating the house.
- Folding warm clothes straight out of the dryer (Sounds like a chore, but it's one of my favorite things in the wintertime.)
- Making and eating soup.
4 things on my wish list:
- A new refrigerator. (there's nothing wrong with our current one, but it was only meant to be "temporary". Going on 4 years now...time to let it go.)
- More time in the day.
- An organizational system for my closet.
- A large caffeinated beverage (this is always on my wish list by way of Dr. Pepper)
4 People I tag:
Well, since I only have two followers, and only about 4 people read my blog...consider yourselves tagged. Unless you don't want to. I would love to hear your answers though!