Thursday, November 18, 2010

Off With His Head!

Technically, I already posted today, but here's another little post to direct your attention towards the most recent acknowlegement of my awesomness. 

Nice to know someone else can finally see what I've known forever!

(Okay, some of you are new here, and might not know I'm totally kidding.  Sarcasm is my middle name, ya know...)

Thanks for this awesome opportunity, Mamarazzi!  It's such an awesome idea!

To my less blog savvy mother, I would just like to say... click on the button.  You'll enjoy it.  I think.



SmallPostQueenButton <----BUTTON
 
Love you, Mommy!

9 comments:

Ellen said...

Popped on over from Dandylion Wishes to acknowledge your awesomeness! Glad to meet you! Looking forward to reading your blog.

Emmy said...

Yeah! Loved reading it.. and girl no way you are Kirk, you are so much better then that!

Sarahie said...

Congratulations! What a cool idea! You made me want to watch Gilmore Girls. I missed out.

Myya said...

Like I told Mamarazzi, I adore you Sami! You completely totally undoubtably deserve this Queen award. Yes, Yes, You.ARE.Awesome!

Cheryl said...

I came over from Dandelion Wishes. I can't wait to spend some time looking through your blog and getting to know your awesomeness!

Erin said...

You highness! I bow before you and kiss you pretty feetsies!

Aubrey S. said...

Queen Sami! Have a great weekend.

Macey said...

LOL! I love that you freakin' pointed the button out!!! : )

Mamarazzi said...

i am laughing about the whole "button" thing...hilarious!

Happy to feature you!