Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure...

...I won't get everything crossed off my to do list today.
...I might make a dent in it though.

...The hamburger meat will NOT be thawed by the time Roon gets home.
...This means we will have pancakes for dinner.

...I left the meat in the freezer on purpose, because pancakes sounded better.

...At least one of my packages from Amazon will not arrive before we leave.
...It will almost certainly be the one that would prevent the most fights.

...We will inevitably be forced to bring home a HUGE tub of cheese balls.
...And at least one toy that annoys the crud out of me.

...I need to get off the couch and go do the laundry.
...Or I'll be naked the duration of the trip.

...Roon would like that

By the way, for some reason, my email isn't working on my computer today, so I will be much slower in responding to comments and emails.  Turns out, emailing from my phone...not so speedy.

9 comments:

Emmy said...

Hope you have fun on your trip. Getting ready is the worst, good luck

shortmama said...

I used to "forget" to lay the meat out early enough too when Levi worked in town!

Macey said...

I forget to get the meat out all the time. Seriously, forget. Or, just don't do it.

Unknown said...

The chicken I forgot to get out in time yesterday is in the fridge now...but I am pretty sure we can't eat it today either...because um, it's bad luck or something. Yeah, that's it...bad luck.

Here's hoping that there is a postal miracle and all of your packages arrive before you leave.

Ugh, I hate those stupid cheese balls too. Why do Grandparents think that is such a cool thing to buy?

You guys have fun!

Liz Mays said...

You made me laugh about the meat. I've done that too!

I'm excited for you with your vacation!!!!

Myya said...

I am HORRIBLE about taking meat out for dinner. Ehhhh whatever, there is always something else that can be made!

beckyjune said...

We must be on the same wave length because I almost made waffles for dinner thinking they sounded better than turning on the stove when it was already too hot. I hope you guys have a great trip and that you and Cameron survive the long drive. :)

beckyjune said...

p.s. happy belated birthday to him...we're such slacker friends.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha! "Roon would like that"!! Hahahahahahahaha

Oh and I totally pull the frozen meat card all the time. :)