It's FRIDAY!!! I love Friday. What better way to spend a lazy Friday than to link up with Mamarazzi and Glamazon for their Friday Confessional?
- I didn't realize that this week was spring break, until my kids got home from school last Friday. TOTALLY snuck up on me.
- As hard as I've tried to pull out "fun mom" this week, I feel that I have failed miserably.
- In my defense "Spring Break" activities of my childhood consisted of digging, hauling, and building things mostly against my will. My kids should be grateful for their list of chores in comparison, right?
- I told Roon I was sorry for signing up for another swap without consulting him first.
- I'm not sorry though.
- Not even a little.
- Especially since I found out who my PARTNER is.
- I've been stalking her most of the day, but don't have a clue what my children are doing.
- I might regret that later, but for right now, I'll go back to laughing at Jessica, thanks!
- Facebook entertains me.
- Not for reasons you might think...
- Roon is friends with his ex-girlfriend on there.
- Is it wierd that it doesn't bother me?
- Maybe 'cause I know I can take her...
- When she comments on one of his statuses, I'll sometimes comment (adding a little extra somethin' to it) after her, just to remind her that I exist.
- I also sometimes look up my ex boyfriends on Facebook.
- Just to see if their kids are cute.
- Or if their wife/significant other is skinnier than me.
- Then I feel ashamed of myself. You know...'cause I'm a lurker.
- I'd feel a whole lot better about myself if I knew I wasn't the only one.
Okay, now I must go wash the dirty laundry I've just put out there. Make sure that you go link up YOUR dirty little secrets too. I won't judge---much.