Three things I do after the kids are in bed:
1. Eat something I probably shouldn't.
2. Watch all my shows that aren't appropriate for children.
3. If the mood strikes
Three people I kind of want to be, but not really:
1. Me...11 years and 70 pounds ago.
2. Blanket Jackson. I'd introduce myself, and say "My friends call me Blankie".
3. ANYBODY who can walk comfortably in high heels wihtout looking "special".
Three objects I would never buy used:
2. Breast Pump
Three things I didn't do today:
1. Wake up refreshed.
2. Eat breakfast.
3. Feel guilty about going out to lunch.
Three books I would like to read...probably in ten years when all these dang kids are in school:
1. The rest of the Hunger Games trilogy.
2. The Mortal Instruments series.
3. Some sort of vacation planning guide. Preferably to Australia.
Three things that have been ruined for me thanks to stomach flu and/or morning sickness:
2. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.
Three things I appreciate about my marriage:
1. Our personalities just "fit". Like we were made for each other.
2. The boy can cook! Which means...I don't always have to.
3. Even after almost 11 years of marriage, we still flirt. It's nice that my hubby is still hot for me...
Three things within a two foot reach of me:
1. Butterfly habitat
2. My Turn on Earth CD
3. A happy baby that does not belong to me.
My sister, Boogs, recently sent out announcements for her husband's graduation from Dental School. I am in love with my nephews! Especially the grumpy one in the front. He's so much like his mother, I just can't stand it!!!
Speaking of "announcements"...my brother and Sister in Law recently announced they're EXPECTING! *praying for a girl*. As if that's not enough, the incubator up there is turning 25 TODAY. Happy birthday, Didj! I love you!
THIS is my newest niece! Isn't she beautiful?!
Three plans for the near future:
1. Go out to lunch with BAUB.
2. Work for 4 hours at the Book Fair.
3. Publish this post.
Three final thoughts:
1. I think I have allergies
2. Symfully Sweet will post THIS COMING SATURDAY, because my computer was broken, and we just got it fixed.
3. Something about shopping at midnight, made me feel slightly less appreciative of the teachers