Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Post By Roon

In my post labled "Love Bug" I had several of you ask what Bug was eating in the picture that has also resided on my sidebar since day 1  I decided to take the easy way out, and rather than tell you, I thought I would let Roon do it by re-publishing a post he had written on our family blog about 3 years ago.  (Plus, since we FINALLY got our computer fixed, I'm feverishly working to ge my Symfully Sweet post up, and I don't have time for a real post right now.)

Enjoy!

We made a whole bunch of sugar cookies, and we let the kids put the icing on some of them. I told them to take it easy on the sprinkles this time because last year the super sprinkle covered cookie gave Santa some wicked heartburn.
Sissy did a pretty good job with her cookies.



Bubble didn't do too bad either.



Bug started off ok.



Then he decided to eat the icing.



And continued to do it on the floor.



Reminiscent of Mr Pooh Bear.

11 comments:

Macey said...

That's funny. I thought it was mac n cheese. :) Frosting is much better!

Lisa said...

So cute! Love it!

Emmy said...

Lol! Yes I always did wonder what he was eating, I didn't think it was frosting.

Bridget said...

Frosting...Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Of course! Who doesn't like frosting!!

Sissy looks like you in that photo!!

They're adorable!

Mamarazzi said...

i always thought it was velveeta cheese...what do i know?

not much obviously.

Xazmin said...

That. Is. Awesome. Also, I want some frosted sugar cookies now.

Jessica G. said...

Yet another wonderful picture to save for those dating years!

Erin said...

Nom nom nom nom cookies!

shortmama said...

that is a great comparison to Pooh!

Myya said...

I'm with Mimi, I thought it was Mac N Cheese too. Messy pics are so cute, unless you are the one cleaning it all up after the pic is taken LOL.